I-Tank Isle
I-Tank.no-ip.biz --- Join it the server now!
I-Tank Isle
I-Tank.no-ip.biz --- Join it the server now!
I-Tank Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I-Tank Isle

Home of I-Tank Isle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To I-Tank Isle!

dragon fire shield

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mig445

Mig445

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-04

dragon fire shield Empty
PostSubject: dragon fire shield   dragon fire shield EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

me (I tanksta I ) and my friend (jimlikesnipe) where at kbd we both got a dragonic visage and the options are

eat
use
drop
examine

so i clicked use and used it on the anti-dragon shield and nothing happend please can somebody tell me why or what to do to get the dragon fire shield?? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Pureranga

Pureranga

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-08

dragon fire shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon fire shield   dragon fire shield EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Im not sure, but i will definitly look into it for you, if it is a server glitch, i will ask cody if i can trade the shield for the 2 parts.

-Pureranga
Back to top Go down
Arjang

Arjang

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-07

dragon fire shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon fire shield   dragon fire shield EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Mig445 wrote:
me (I tanksta I ) and my friend (jimlikesnipe) where at kbd we both got a dragonic visage and the options are

eat
use
drop
examine

so i clicked use and used it on the anti-dragon shield and nothing happend please can somebody tell me why or what to do to get the dragon fire shield?? thanks Smile

You need to be a certain level of crafting to do it, but I'm not sure if that's the reason why. I'm guessing that the source just doesn't have the feature.

Pureranga wrote:
Im not sure, but i will definitly look into it for you, if it is a server glitch, i will ask cody if i can trade the shield for the 2 parts.

-Pureranga

An easier way would be to just change the drop, the actually shield instead of the visage.
Back to top Go down
JimTheSniper

JimTheSniper

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-05

dragon fire shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon fire shield   dragon fire shield EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 am

Thanks for the help guys, me and Tanksta were so confused we were like 'wth how can u eat a dragons face?'
Back to top Go down
B0mbzz

B0mbzz

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-23

dragon fire shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon fire shield   dragon fire shield EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:52 am

JimTheSniper wrote:
Thanks for the help guys, me and Tanksta were so confused we were like 'wth how can u eat a dragons face?'

Im guessing with some mayonaise -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dragon fire shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon fire shield   dragon fire shield Empty

Back to top Go down

dragon fire shield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I-Tank Isle :: Support :: Bugs-
Jump to: