I-Tank Isle
I-Tank.no-ip.biz --- Join it the server now!
I-Tank Isle
I-Tank.no-ip.biz --- Join it the server now!
I-Tank Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I-Tank Isle

Home of I-Tank Isle

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome To I-Tank Isle!

Server Don't Work?

Go down 
+5
Ben
Arjang
DizzzWizzy
Th3 Pk3r
Mike
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike

Mike

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:21 pm

Why the hell has the server been off for awhile, and I want to try it you homo Cody!
Turn the damn thing on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Th3 Pk3r

Th3 Pk3r

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 pm

XD Mikey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/vivalawill
DizzzWizzy

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Yea, I'm curious why it hasn't been on too lol :\\\
Back to top Go down
Th3 Pk3r

Th3 Pk3r

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:18 pm

I've been on it once. I thought it was boring at first...
Back to top Go down
Arjang

Arjang

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:47 pm

It was online for a good couple days, and than the streak just died.
Back to top Go down
DizzzWizzy

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Which is stupid if you wan't donations...
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 am

DizzzWizzy wrote:
Which is stupid if you wan't donations...

Apparently Cody broke his hand, Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Berserk

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:48 am

Apparently he didnt know theres a left hand that he could use his mouse and double click on the little batch file that runs the server. And uh, hes been on msn the past few days o_o
Back to top Go down
Arjang

Arjang

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 pm

He didn't break his hand, he has mono, he hasn't left his room in a while.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Pk3r

Th3 Pk3r

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

xD I have Strep + Mono.Very Happy I'm using a laptop atm. I can't really download the client...
Back to top Go down
B0mbzz

B0mbzz

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 am

When is he going to learn... Ben needs to be the coder not jeff or arjang or unfortunately larry. All jeff does is take credit for Bens work... Stop no lifing off this gay server before you sall said "I QUIT" now you've come back to a geek that said no racism and completely got racised up and lied about dieing? he has issues tbh.
Back to top Go down
Fro Man

Fro Man

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:16 am

B0mbzz wrote:
When is he going to learn... Ben needs to be the coder not jeff or arjang or unfortunately larry. All jeff does is take credit for Bens work... Stop no lifing off this gay server before you sall said "I QUIT" now you've come back to a geek that said no racism and completely got racised up and lied about dieing? he has issues tbh.
What...?
Back to top Go down
Arjang

Arjang

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:38 pm

B0mbzz wrote:

Your an idiot....
1) Ben doesn't code anymore.
2) I don't code the god damn server at all.
3) Jeff doesn't code the server at all.
4) Larry only helps Cody when Cody wants him too.
5) If you're retarded and didn't understand the 4 first facts, CODY DOESN'T HAVE CODERS!
Back to top Go down
Ben

Ben

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Arjang wrote:
B0mbzz wrote:

Your an idiot....
1) Ben doesn't code anymore.
2) I don't code the god damn server at all.
3) Jeff doesn't code the server at all.
4) Larry only helps Cody when Cody wants him too.
5) If you're retarded and didn't understand the 4 first facts, CODY DOESN'T HAVE CODERS!

this + lold
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:15 pm

STFU ALL OF YOU EXCEPT ARJANG, BECAUSE WE LOVE EACH OTHER LMFAO.. B0mbz, go suck a huge cock.
Back to top Go down
Arjang

Arjang

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:48 pm

B0mbzz wrote:

I didn't even read the last half of your bull shit post... You also said you quit, yet you're hear. You even started a god damn clan, so stop trying to win over everyone and seriously just shut up, cause you fail at making points. By the way if you fail at making points ONLINE, you probably suck extremely large balls at doing it in real life.

Someone has issues.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Pk3r

Th3 Pk3r

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:02 pm

LOLPWNT BY ARJANG!
Back to top Go down
lennart

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:54 am

turn tha thing on! Smile
Back to top Go down
DizzzWizzy

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Why does this shit get taken so far? I mean we have hypocrytical people like Will, and Tazz, who call each other suckups but are blowin Arjang up? I mean really nothin on Arjang but it's not something to be scared of to talk back. Half the things Tazz and Will say you can hardly understand... I don't know why you would get so mad about what someone said so much that you can't even type straight. Stop aruging on posts that don't even really matter anymore... can someone lock this? I'm not sure if you've noticed but it's kind of off topic. Takes all the arguments and shit talking somewhere else... and the least you can do is make a new thread instead of taking up someone elses thread with a bunch of bullshit... This is all I-tank has ever been is a bunch of immature people arguing over nothing... this is why people quit, but want to come back... they like to play the game but can't stand to play it with all the haters and stuff. Thats why people quit... and come back so don't blame them. So what if Tazz came back? Maybe he likes to play... maybe he just quit because everyone based him off what he used to be... Scott your a friend and all but stop startin shit over the forums... show them on the server... And Arjang stop doing the same thing you're telling them not to do... it's not right... i know i can be hypocrytical sometimes too but look at you... sometimes it gets out of hand. And Will, stop picking sides so much, why not worry about yourself instead of getting inbetween other peoples business and making it worse.. that is very immature....
Back to top Go down
Arjang

Arjang

Male

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 pm

I don't argue, I made my last two posts to Taz with my friend, and we had some good laughs on it. You really think I'm seriously pissed off while typing those posts out... It's just that when I talk to someone like that, they usually shut up. In this case it seems to have worked, notice how Taz hasn't responded. I don't really care in the end.

Locked..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Don't Work? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Don't Work?   Server Don't Work? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Don't Work?
Page 1 of 1